Sunday 24 November 2013

Instanity Clothing Review

Insanity Clothing

Recently I was chosen to be a promo girl for Insanity clothing. This includes reviewing clothing that they send me :)

So.. I am going to be reviewing these two items.. A long printed vest top and a pair of printed leggings.

The vest top with a deck of cards design with the insanity clothing logo on them is very.. very comfortable. you can get plenty movement in this. :) the material is very soft! The leggings have a skull design and them along with the insanity clothing bleeding heart dagger logo. You can get a lot of  movement in these also but I wouldn't advise running around in the snow for long periods of time in these without warm waterproof shoes! :P

Now , I am unsure if these are meant to be tumble dried.... but I have done and there has been no fading or bobbling of either of them. so I'm assuming that they are okay.
Here are some pics from my promo shoot I had with them! I hope you all enjoy! :) and don't forget to check out the Insanity Clothing website and pages. I will put the links at the end for you to give a look!!

Enjoy!! :)







Websites- www.twitter.com/iloveinsanity
                      www.insanityfacebook.com
Online shop - http://www.rebelsmarket.com/rebel-store/insanityclothing               

No comments:

Post a Comment