Sunday 3 November 2013

Hey guys :)

Hey guys, 

Hope your all doin fine!

Few things I've been up to really... 
Getting on top of boring stuff like housework haha, being a mum... Standard....

Since the kids have been in bed I've been looking up a few things. 

Firstly I've been looking into doing a few different photo shoots etc, for my sponor Insanity Clothing! Which I will hopefully be doing very very soon. So I'll be doing a review on them and a couple items of clothing hopefully in the next week or so. 

Secondly.. I've been looking up different fabric suppliers as well so I can get an idea of costing etc for my clothing samples I will hopefully be getting made up in the new year.

Finally.. I've been looking at some ideas for photo shoots in the near future :) so I will post pics as and when these happen :)

But right now I'm away to go and have a coffee.. Put my feet up and watch the rest of '2012' :) 

Keep on grindin' guys catch u tomorrow ;) 

Xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment