Monday 3 March 2014

NEWTZ Clothing Review

Hi guys, 

Sorry for being quiet recently things have been a bit hectic but I am BACK!! 

I am pleased to announce I have a new clothing sponsor!

NEWTZ CLOTHING!

I have kindly been sent these two tees to review. Pictured below :)






The first tee [left] is white size woman's fitted size SM with the company logo on the front. The second is a star wars theme "send in  the troops" tee also a woman's  fitted size SM! :) these come in various sizes and are priced at £14.95.


I can honestly say that the  garments are comfortable to wear! and lets face it! they go with anything hehe.
Both are machine washable and can be tumble dried without bobbling  or fading. [which is always a bonus :)] 


The company is very very professional and have very excellent communication skills which is ace! if anyone has any problems feel free to contact them and the lovely team will help you as best they can! I look forward to getting my professional images back from the photographer so I can show you all! :)

Very exciting!!

Links  to their facebook page and website below for you guys to check out!! :D 
Remember  to say i sent you :D 

http://newtz.me/

http://www.facebook.com/newtz.me/info


See you  all soon!!

CC x





No comments:

Post a Comment