Tuesday 29 October 2013

Welcome!!

Hi there! Welcome to my brand new blog!

I'll start off by telling you a bit about myself!

Im Claire, I'm a part time model based in Scotland. I'm represented by The Twisted Agency.

Aside fron my modelling.. I'm a full time mummy to two of the cutest most awesome Spider-man obsessed little boys in the world! :) and my husband is an absolute hero! my family are my world. But I can't forget Jet the cat too she's super cute!

Okay so in my blog I will be reviewing products, merchandise, jewellery, make-up etc.

Maybe the occasional video or photo or two! :)

feel free to leave comments feedback etc! :)

also go and check out my agency page etc Links below!! :) Enjoy!!

www.thetwistedagency.com

www.facebook.com/clairecorpsemodelling

No comments:

Post a Comment